Britney denies engagement with millionaire land developerApril 16th, 2009 - 2:47 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 16 (ANI): Britney Spears’ representative has rubbished reports that the singer is engaged to a millionaire land developer.
John Sundahl, 40, claims he has been dating Spears on and off since they met in rehab in 2007, and the pair is planning a spring (09) wedding in Germany, reports Contactmusic.
The reports surfaced following an interview by Sundahl’s personal pilot Lance Chase to the National Enquirer.
“Britney and John used to date, but they reconnected after her show in New Jersey, and now they’re engaged,” he said.
When approached by the New York Daily News to verify the story, Sundahl backed it up, saying, “Britney doesn’t want to do anything until the tour is over.
“She wants press for her tour and not for an engagement,” he added.
However, the ‘Toxic’ singer’s rep has dismissed the reports.
“Britney is not engaged. She did not get proposed to at Subway - she is currently on tour - she is not getting married on a farm in Germany. Oh, and she has not been abducted by aliens,” said the rep. (ANI)
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Is Britney Spears already engaged to Jason Trawick? - Nov 24, 2011
- Joe Jonas to join Britney Spears' summer tour - Aug 01, 2011
- Spears' fiance to become her co-conservator - Apr 09, 2012
- Spears searching for homeless fan - Oct 04, 2011
- Spears surprises a fan with lap dance - Jun 22, 2011
- Britney Spears, Rihanna record together - Apr 12, 2011
- Spears, Trawick celebrate engagement in Las Vegas - Dec 18, 2011
- Spears to make stage comeback at Billboard awards - May 22, 2011
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Spears, Trawick do a 'Bonnie and Clyde' - Sep 20, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan – Who Is Her Mystery Caller? - Dec 18, 2010
- Enrique Iglesias 'pulls out of Britney Spears tour' - Mar 30, 2011
- Spears sued for $10 mn - Jun 05, 2011
- Jay McGuiness loves Spears' smile - Aug 10, 2012