Britney celebrates New Years Eve attending bothers weddingJanuary 2nd, 2009 - 11:12 am ICT by ANI
Washington, January 2 (ANI): Pop diva Britney Spears certainly enjoyed a cosy New Year’’s Eve with her brother Bryan, 31, getting married then.
She and her family saw Bryan exchanging wedding vows with Graciella Sanchez, the 36-year-old long-time manager of little sister Jamie Lynn, during a private ceremony at New Orleans landmark Latrobe’’s on Royal.
“It was beautiful. It was only close family, very small and intimate,” People magazine quoted a source as saying.
While the couple have been acquaintances for years, it was only recently that they started dating seriously.
“The family was totally excited. Graciella’’s wonderful. Everybody was happy about it,” a friend of the family told the magazine.
Also attending the ceremony with Britney were her sons Jayden James and Sean Preston. (ANI)
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Britneys Boys not banned from her Circus shows - Mar 07, 2009
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Britneys brother weds tonight in New Orleans - Jan 01, 2009
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Britney's parents reconcile 8 years after divorce - Nov 16, 2010
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Britney and Jamie Lynn Spears show off hot bods on Miami holiday - Sep 01, 2009
- Jamie Lynn Spears' daughter sings Britney's number - Aug 02, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears' child abuse claims 'absurd' - Jul 02, 2010
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
Tags: britney spears, brother bryan, friend of the family, graciella, jamie lynn, latrobe, little sister, long time, new orleans, new year, new years eve, orleans landmark, people magazine, pop diva, private ceremony, sister jamie, time manager, wedding vows, wedding washington