Britney barred from driving kidsNovember 17th, 2007 - 1:03 pm ICT by admin
London, Nov 17 (ANI): Troubled star Britney Spears has been banned by a judge from driving her kids after seeing a video of her racing through a red light with the boys in the back seat.
The 25-year old was allegedly seen sending a text message at the time - and had to avoid oncoming traffic as sons Sean Preston, two, and one-year-old Jayden James slept.
The judge, who issued the ruling at the emergency hearing on Nov 16, is in charge of Spears custody dispute with estranged husband Kevin Federline, reports The Sun.
Federlines lawyer also showed footage of Spears making an illegal left turn into oncoming traffic at a busy junction.
Earlier, the Toxic singer had tried to explain her bizarre behaviour by claiming that she suffers from Attention Deficit Disorder (ADA). (ANI)
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Britney Spears regains custody of her children - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Federline poses with pregnant girlfriend - Apr 06, 2011
- Britney's ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegations - Sep 10, 2010
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
Tags: attention deficit disorder, back seat, bizarre behaviour, britney spears, custody dispute, estranged, husband kevin, illegal left, jayden james, kevin federline, oncoming traffic, sending a text message, showed footage