Britney accidentally shares private parts-expose with audienceMarch 10th, 2009 - 2:15 pm ICT by ANI
London, March 10 (ANI): Britney Spears had her fans listening to more than what she imagined after she had an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction and announced it accidentally - during her comeback tour.
The pop princess exposed her naked crotch to the audience while performing her hit track I”m A Slave 4 U in Tampa, Florida on her Circus tour.
And made her costume blunder public after assuming that the microphone was off as she was being lowered underneath the stage to switch outfits.
My p**** was hanging out, the Sun quoted as her saying, which sent the crowd into a laughter riot.
Britney has previously suffered a wardrobe malfunctions when her breasts almost burst out of her top at a concert in Atlanta. (ANI)
- Britney and Geography don't mix! - Apr 14, 2009
- Minaj suffers on stage wardrobe malfunction - Jun 24, 2011
- Britney Spears has a wardrobe malfunction - Sep 19, 2011
- Janet Jackson narrowly avoids another wardrobe malfunction - Feb 22, 2011
- 2009's memorable wardrobe malfunctions - Dec 31, 2009
- Britney Spears still dominates music charts despite personal problems - Mar 10, 2011
- Miley Cyrus: Latest Victim Of Wardrobe Malfunction - Nov 10, 2010
- Claudia Karvan suffers wardrobe malfunction on red carpet at Logies - May 03, 2010
- Milla Jovovich exposes boob during red carpet wardrobe malfunction - Apr 02, 2011
- Britney caught red-handed stealing Madonnas wardrobe! - Dec 26, 2008
- Barry Manilow 'in love' with Britney Spears - Mar 12, 2011
- Britney makes triumphant return to the stage - Mar 27, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Miley Cyrus gives sneak peak of breast tattoo at MTV Awards! - Nov 09, 2010
- Joe Jonas to join Britney Spears' summer tour - Aug 01, 2011
Tags: audience, blunder, breasts, britney spears, circus tour, comeback tour, crotch, crowd, laughter, london march, microphone, pop princess, private parts, riot, sun, tampa florida, wardrobe malfunction, wardrobe malfunctions