British accent scares Kelly RowlandNovember 16th, 2011 - 1:25 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 16 (IANS) American singer Kelly Rowland is worried that she will acquire a British accent like Madonna if she stays here for too long.
The 30-year-old is currently in the country as a judge on the British reality show “The X Factor”.
“If I went back to the States and I took some these accent moments with me, my friends would cut me down,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Rowland as saying.
“They’d be like, ‘Oh, Madonna, really?!’ Like they would go in on me and I love Madonna, but yeah. I would need to be over here for years in order to get a British accent, not a couple of months,” she added.
- No more 'The X Factor' for Rowland - Dec 05, 2011
- Rowland wants to work with N-Dubz - Oct 03, 2011
- Kelly Rowland quits 'The X-Factor' - May 01, 2012
- Kelly Rowland out of 'X Factor' - Oct 30, 2011
- Kelly Rowland wants to reunite with dad - Nov 19, 2011
- Kelly Brook wears same perfume as Madonna - Feb 07, 2011
- Rowland has crush on Gary Barlow - Aug 24, 2011
- I made Cheryl Cole: Simon Cowell - May 03, 2012
- Kelly Rowland wants to kiss Tinie Tempah - Nov 16, 2011
- Scherzinger loved Paula Abdul - Sep 22, 2011
- Men are scared of me: Tulisa Contostavlos - Sep 05, 2012
- Cheryl Cole can never lead a 'normal' life - Sep 13, 2010
- Gay community provides me strength: Kelly Rowland - Dec 28, 2011
- Rowland wants to speak to estranged dad - Aug 17, 2011
- Spears tough to please: Cowell - Jul 25, 2012