Britain’s Got Talent bosses frantic over Susan Boyle’s brunette looksApril 24th, 2009 - 3:13 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 24 (ANI): Britain’s Got Talent’s singing sensation Susan Boyle’s new brunette look has got bosses on the ITV1 talent show frantic, as they had wanted to keep her just the way she was ahead of the finals.
Boyle, 48, went for a 35 pounds hair makeover and got her wiry grey locks coloured brown, and straightened.
“It wouldn’t be right to dye her hair and suddenly make Susan all glam. People have fallen in love with the real Susan. We don’t want to change what they fell in love with,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
The singer, who refused to discuss her new hairstyle, and kept it hidden beneath a shawl, spent 90 minutes at a salon near her home, and came out with a modern, wavy, brunette style to complement the slimmed-down eyebrows she’d had trimmed for 5 pounds days earlier.
Boyle had her hair done at the Miss Toner salon in Whitburn, near Blackburn, West Lothian by Caroline Boyle, 45, no relation of hers, along with a facial.
Salon management refused to comment on Boyle’s visit. (ANI)
- Boyle shows off new home in magazine - Nov 29, 2011
- Susan Boyle to be part of reality show - Sep 03, 2011
- SuBo in meltdown mode on 'teary' train ride - Aug 24, 2010
- Duff likes to experiment with hair - Apr 19, 2011
- 2010 best year ever for me: Susan Boyle (Lead) - Dec 26, 2010
- Singer Susan Boyle in train row - Aug 25, 2010
- Susan Boyle lands own American TV show - Nov 25, 2009
- Susan Boyle 'wants to lead a normal life' - Apr 25, 2010
- Troubled Susan Boyle banned from seeing her pussy! - Jun 05, 2009
- Susan Boyle's makeover continues - Apr 25, 2009
- Susan Boyle visited by late mother's spirit - Dec 11, 2011
- Susan Boyle to receive $6 million on birthday - Mar 23, 2010
- Progression to Britain's Got Talent final 'totally unexpected': Susan Boyle - May 26, 2009
- Peter Andre upset with daughter's straightened hair - Feb 02, 2011
- Simon Cowell's discovery - Susan Boyle says that she'll worth $24 million next year - Apr 02, 2010
Tags: blackburn, britain s got talent, brunette, coloured brown, eyebrows, hair makeover, locks, london, love, new hairstyle, salon management, shawl, singing sensation, sun, susan boyle, west lothian, whitburn