Brit Home Secretary to cover up her cleavage baring dresses!November 14th, 2007 - 2:07 am ICT by admin
Smith became the talk of the town when she exposed excess cleavage in a low-cut top to address the House of Commons about terror attacks on London in July.
Since then, her racy appearances have helped to perk up meetings with civil servants, top cops and MI5.
Smith told Radio 4’s Woman’s Hour in an interview that she had no problem dealing with the macho world of prisons, anti-terrorism and crime fighting.
However, she insisted that she will pay more attention to her clothes in future.
“In future, I shall try to pay a little more attention to what I wear,” The Sun quoted her, as saying. (ANI)
- Singaporean women wearing low-cut outfits risk losing their jobs - Sep 13, 2010
- Labour MP distracts members at PM's Questions with low-cut blouse - Apr 29, 2011
- They're making most of plunging necklines in life! - Mar 30, 2012
- Kim Kardashian celebrates National Cleavage Day in daring low-cut dress - Apr 01, 2011
- Baroness Ashton's plunging neckline covered up by Iranian media - Jan 26, 2011
- Rihanna says 'leaked' sexy pics were from photobook - Feb 09, 2011
- Katherine Jenkins' onstage boob flash - Mar 14, 2010
- 'Busty Barbie' sends the wrong message, complain parents - May 27, 2010
- Why is Demi Lovato Pulling Her Shirts Down? - Dec 18, 2010
- Miranda Kerr defends breastfeeding picture - Feb 07, 2011
- Coronation Street's Liz McDonald gets toned down boobs for HD-TV - Jun 06, 2010
- Vanessa Hudgens gets 'wet and wild' in racy new photo shoot - Feb 11, 2011
- Christina Aguilera flaunts ample cleavage at her clothing line launch - Feb 03, 2011
- Jessica Simpson flashes in restaurant - May 30, 2010
- Megan McCain apologizes for Twitter photo uproar - Oct 16, 2009
Tags: appearances, brit, civil servants, cleavage, clothes, cops, dresses, home secretary, house of commons, macho world, male admirers, mi5, pay more attention, politician, prisons, radio 4, she was surprised, terror attacks