Bristol Palin’s advice to girls: Think before having sexMay 21st, 2009 - 1:27 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 21 (ANI): Sarah Palin’s eldest daughter Bristol has put out a word of caution for girls, asking them to “think before they have sex.”
The unwed teen, who became mum to baby Tripp last December, warned against giving into the impulse without realising the consequences.
“Girls need to imagine and picture their life with a screaming newborn baby and then think before they have sex. Think about the consequences,” People magazine quoted her as saying.
“If girls realized the consequences of sex, nobody would be having sex. Trust me. Nobody,” she added.
The 18-year-old daughter of the Alaska Governor further said her broken engagement with Levi Johnston, the teenage father of the child, worked as a blessing in disguise.
She added: “I’m thankful we didn’t get married because if it wasn’t going to work now, it wasn’t going to work in five years.”
Bristol, this month, became become the Teen Ambassador for The Candie’s Foundation to help raise awareness for teen pregnancy prevention. (ANI)
- Track Palin & wife expecting their first child - Jul 21, 2011
- Unwed mum Bristol Palin joins teen pregnancy prevention campaign - May 06, 2009
- Bristol Palin now says abstinence is a 'realistic' option for teens - May 07, 2009
- Sarah Palin's Daughter Bristol Palin Establishes Public Relations Firm - Jan 07, 2010
- Levi Johnston signs reality TV deal after engagement being called off - Aug 10, 2010
- Unwed mother Bristol Palin rakes in $262K for teen pregnancy work - Apr 06, 2011
- Levi Johnston takes back Palin apology - Aug 28, 2010
- Sarah Palin's daughter claims she doesn't take financial help from mum - May 07, 2010
- Levi Johnston And Bristol Palin Rekindled Their Relationship? - Jun 30, 2010
- Levi Johnston to pen "tell-all" book about Sarah Palin's family - Apr 26, 2011
- Sarah Palin disapproves of her daughter Bristol's upcoming marriage to Levi Johnston - Jul 22, 2010
- Levi Johnston No More A "Stranger" For Bristol Palin - Jun 19, 2010
- Bristol Palin paid $262,000 for teen pregnancy work - Apr 06, 2011
- Bristol Palin to Debut On 'Secret Life' TV Show - Feb 24, 2010
- Bristol Palin appears on The View - Jul 08, 2011
Tags: alaska governor, ambassador, blessing in disguise, bristol, broken engagement, candie, caution, consequences, eldest daughter, girls, having sex, impulse, levi, newborn baby, people magazine, sarah palin, teen pregnancy prevention, teenage father