Brian Cox to Play a Dwarf in ‘The Hobbit’?November 15th, 2009 - 2:05 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 15 (IANS) Rumours are rife that Brian Cox may play a dwarf in “The Hobbit”.
Imdb.com reports that there are 13 dwarves in “The Hobbit”, travelling with Bilbo and Gandalf, and the most important of them would be Thorin Oakenshield or Balin. It is not known which dwarf Cox would be playing, but it’s hard to imagine an actor of his calibre as one of the lesser cast.
To relegate Cox to a smaller role Guillermo Del Toro, Peter Jackson and company would have to have a pretty amazing cast up their sleeves.
- Martin Freeman set to play Bilbo in 'The Hobbit' - Oct 22, 2010
- Richard Armitage Roped In For 'The Hobbit' - Oct 22, 2010
- Martin Freeman Roped In To Play Bilbo Baggins In "The Hobbit" - Oct 22, 2010
- Sir Ian McKellen to star in The Hobbit - Mar 17, 2010
- Tobey Maguire to star in 'The Hobbit' - Jan 22, 2010
- Despite Delays, Sir Ian McKellen To Return as Gandalf in Hobbit Films - Sep 14, 2010
- Tobey Maguire to star in 'The Hobbit' - Jan 18, 2010
- Del Toro not directing 'The Hobbit' - May 31, 2010
- Titles for new Hobbit' movies get thumbs up from fans - Mar 09, 2011
- Orlando Bloom: The Latest ‘The Lord Of The Rings’ Member To Enter 'The Hobbit’ - Dec 09, 2010
- Rob Kazinsky quits 'The Hobbit' due to personal reasons - Apr 26, 2011
- Ian McKellen May Opt Out Of "The Hobbit" For Production Delays - Jul 08, 2010
- Diminutive Actors For 'Hobbit' Sought - Sep 27, 2010
- Martin Freeman To Play Lead Role In 'The Hobbits'? - Sep 09, 2010
- Orlando Bloom to star in 'The Hobbit' - Dec 10, 2010