Bret Michaels On His Way To RecoveryMay 5th, 2010 - 6:35 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Phoenix, May 5, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The fans of Poison singer and reality TV star Bret Micheals can relax at last. Their favorite star who had to be hospitalized a few days back owing to a brain hemorrhage is now recovering and if the version of the doctors treating him are to believed then the star will soon be out of danger. He was admitted to Phoenix’s Barrow Neurological Institute. A team of expert doctors treated him and they gave their opinions at a recently held press conference where they sounded upbeat about the chances of recovery of the singer-actor. He has been discharged and doing well. The doctors are almost sure that he will make total recovery. However, the treatment is not yet over.
The singer who is now 47 has been kept at a private place for additional therapies and observations. Dr. Joseph M. Zabramski who was treating the singer at the Phoenix Hospital said that the singer has been found to be responding quite well to the treatments and he has no difficulty in walking and talking as such. The doctor said in his statement that the press conference that the singer is quite lucky to emerge healthy after such a condition.
As far as the opinion of Doctor Joseph M. Zabramski is concerned, a section of the people suffering from subarachnoid hemorrhages collapse even before they can be admitted to a hospital. Even those who get admitted in time may not recover fully. The singer will recover but the process would be quite painful for him, as the doctor said. He is diabetic and so steroids cannot be used in his case.
- Bret Michaels discharged from the hospital - May 05, 2010
- Bret Michaels released from hospital after brain haemorrhage treatment - May 05, 2010
- Bret Michaels Declares That His Hemorrhage Was Like A Gunshot - May 08, 2010
- Doctors Hope For Bret Michaels' Full Recovery - Apr 27, 2010
- Bret Michaels Felt Hemorrhage Was A Gunshot! - May 08, 2010
- Bret Michaels released from hospital, full recovery expected - May 05, 2010
- Bret Michaels Miracle: Singer Released From Hospital! - May 06, 2010
- Bret Michaels recovering after heart surgery - Jan 27, 2011
- Bret Michaels discharged from hospital after suffering 'mini stroke' - May 22, 2010
- Bret Michaels In Stable But Critical State, Reports His Publicist - Apr 24, 2010
- Bret Michaels Released from Hospital After Heart Surgery - Jan 27, 2011
- Bret Michaels is 'critical but stable' in spite of suffering a setback - Apr 28, 2010
- Bret Michaels Suffers Warning Stroke, Hospitalized Again - May 21, 2010
- Bret Michaels Medical Update: New Setback Reported - Apr 28, 2010
- Poison man Bret Michaels 'stabilizes' after brain hemorrhage - Apr 24, 2010
Tags: barrow neurological institute, brain hemorrhage, bret michaels, bret micheals, collapse, dr joseph, expert doctors, favorite star, few days, phoenix, poison, private place, ranjan, reality tv, steroids, subarachnoid hemorrhages, tv star