Brendan Cole involved in Silverstone car crashJuly 23rd, 2012 - 7:01 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, July 23 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Brendan Cole was involved in a Silverstone car crash when his car sprung out of control and smashed into a wall. Cole was taking part in the Classic Celebrity Challenge on Saturday when he crashed.
Fortunately he didn’t suffer from any major injuries. However the extent of his injuries isn’t totally known. Musical director and producer Barry Robinson, who is also Cole’s friend revealed that Cole was pretty shaken up and also had some wounds. He posted that on the popular social networking and microblogging site Twitter.
The reason behind the crash was that his brakes had failed and so he crashed head-on onto a wall. Cole also tweeted on Twitter that, “Had complete brake failure in practice. Hit wall head-on at high speed. I’m a little beat up but OK. I’d like to send out special thanks to the medical team and paramedics for looking after me so brilliantly.”
His fans are concerned that his injuries might affect his performances on the Strictly Come Dancing show. One of his fans - Susanne Merryweather, said that, “Hope your dancing feet weren’t harmed.” And Brendan reassured her that he was feeling “achy but good”.
- Cole, Will meet with an accident - Aug 30, 2012
- Report: Snail had caused fatal crash at a traffic light in UK - Jan 31, 2011
- Oz woman survives six-storey car park plunge - Apr 04, 2011
- Tom Cruise escapes serious injury in a motorcycle crash - Mar 08, 2010
- Oregon Brothers' Vehicles Collide Head-on Leading To The Death Of One - Jul 15, 2010
- WWE Wrestlemania XXVII:Michael Cole vs Jerry "The King" Lawler - Apr 04, 2011
- Oklahoma vehicle pursuit leads to a near head-on car crash with Missouri trooper - Apr 23, 2010
- Teen Passes Driving Test, Crashes Into DMV - All In A Day - Oct 15, 2010
- Driver rams bus into park to avoid collision - Mar 07, 2012
- Geneva Mayor Kevin Burns Fined With $175 For Car Crash In December - Feb 09, 2011
- Geneva Mayor Kevin Burns fined for causing crash - Feb 09, 2011
- Stuntman Todd Green dies in a deadly stunt - Aug 23, 2011
- Red Bull boss says Webber's Korean GP 'collision with drivers' allegations "ridiculous" - Oct 29, 2010
- Six dead in Bengal road accident - Apr 22, 2012
- More than 10pc of drivers sit in the wrong position: UK study - Oct 11, 2010
Tags: barry robinson, brake failure, brakes, brendan cole, car crash, celebrity challenge, dancing feet, extent, high speed, medical team, musical director, paramedics, social networking, special thanks, twitter, wounds