Break up was visceral: Emma StoneAugust 28th, 2012 - 4:10 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 28 (IANS) Actress Emma Stone remembers her first break-up experience and says she never felt that bad ever in her life.
“I was crawling on the floor. I remember throwing up. I remember being on the floor. I have never felt anything quite like that. It was so visceral,” Interview magazine quoted Stone as saying.
The 23-year-old compares the feeling of a break-up with dying.
“It’s like someone has killed you and you have to live through it and watch it happen. It was awful,” she said.
Stone is currently dating her “The Amazing Spider-Man” co-star Andrew Garfield.
- Comics are recent mythology, says 'Spider-Man' actress Emma (With Images) - Jun 16, 2012
- Emma Stone wants internship at bakery - Jul 07, 2011
- Garfield named ambassador of orphans - Jul 01, 2012
- Dad would kill me if I pose nude: Emma Stone - Oct 10, 2011
- Emma Stone's goth-inspired look on the red carpet turns heads - Jun 21, 2012
- Woodward eyes single Pattinson - Aug 30, 2012
- Garfield, Stone silent about romance - Jun 20, 2012
- Emma Stone worries about dying - Jun 11, 2012
- Emma Stone's death fears - Jun 11, 2012
- Russian attempts suicide after watching 'The Amazing Spider-Man' - Jul 07, 2012
- Stone says Garfield helped her improve - Aug 05, 2011
- Emma Stone's life not affected by fame - Sep 30, 2011
- Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield enjoy a dinner date together - Aug 27, 2011
- Andrew Garfield And Emma Stone Film ‘Spider-Man’ Liplock Scene - Jan 05, 2011
- Stone moves in with Garfield - Apr 06, 2012