Brazil girls gaga over Prince HarryMarch 10th, 2012 - 5:15 pm ICT by IANS
Rio de Janeiro, March 10 (IANS) Brazilian women, desperate to win Prince Harry’s hand in marriage, are expected to mob the young royal upon his visit to Brazil.
According to dailystar.co.uk, the security personnel fear a mob as the girls have been awaiting his visit for months.
Fabiana Silva, 19, said: “Many women here would love Prince Harry to make them his princess. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t one of them.”
The 27-year-old prince is visiting Brazil to launch the GREAT campaign to promote Britain ahead of the Olympics.
The festivities kicked off Friday on the top of Rio’s Sugarloaf Mountain with samba dancing and martial arts presentations.
A fund-raising polo match will follow in aid of Harry’s African charity Sentebale, which helps children in Lesotho.
Harry had travelled from Jamaica, the final stop on the tour in honour of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
- My grandmom has a very good sense of humour: Prince Harry - Mar 12, 2012
- Middle East unrest canceles Prince Harry's Dubai visit - Mar 04, 2011
- Prince Harry's tribute to late mum Princess Diana - Jun 20, 2010
- Prince Harry wants to be reggae DJ? - May 08, 2012
- Prince Harry pokes fun at elder brother - Mar 11, 2012
- Prince Harry planning fund-raising ride in US - Oct 25, 2009
- Prince Harry 'to step up' fundraising visits to America - Jun 22, 2009
- Mum Diana-inspired Prince Harry vows to help AIDS victims - May 31, 2009
- Olympic judo: France's Riner wins gold - Aug 04, 2012
- Princess Diana's wedding dress on display - Oct 28, 2011
- Prince Harry Plays Polo For A Noble Cause - Jun 28, 2010
- A football package at Goa festival - Nov 27, 2011
- JLo, Sharon Stone bring more glitz to Brazil carnival - Feb 20, 2012
- Queen Elizabeth hosts diamond jubilee lunch - May 20, 2012
- Compensate for slavery: Jamaica - Mar 06, 2012
Tags: african charity, brazil girls, brazilian women, dailystar, diamond jubilee, festivities, honour, martial arts, mob, old prince, olympics, polo match, prince harry, rio de janeiro, samba, security personnel, sentebale, silva, sugarloaf mountain, top of rio