Bras, not boob jobs can give you the perfect breastsNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:57 am ICT by admin
As a result, they often end up wearing the wrong bra.
The figures show that four in five Brit women are using the wrong bra.
And, it’s not only women who guess their size who have a problem, but also those who take the trouble to be measured, for a staggering 80 per cent are fitted incorrectly.
Sabrina, a bra-fitter at Eveden in Selfridges which makes Freya and Fantasie bras, says that most women just don’t realise that a good bra can work wonders.
“What happens with so many ladies is that they come in here wanting surgery and in fact all they need is a good bra,” the Daily Express quoted her, as saying.
“They can’t believe it when I show them how much improvement can be made just by changing the size,” she says.
A good bra will not only hold your breasts better so you have a fuller cleavage and a more pert look, but also elongate your torso, giving an instantly slimming effect. (ANI)
- First L-cup bra released - Jan 22, 2011
- Perfect sports bras don't exist, say experts - Aug 25, 2010
- Cleavage enhancing bra sends M&S sales soaring - Oct 08, 2010
- Number of average sized women with above average bust lines increasing - Apr 12, 2010
- Not all 'flat-chested women want big boobs' - Sep 27, 2010
- They're making most of plunging necklines in life! - Mar 30, 2012
- Flaunt your kinky side with 'bondage-style lingerie' this season! - Dec 04, 2010
- Queen's underwear supplier unveils UK's biggest bra - the 48N cup - Apr 02, 2011
- The rise and fall of bust sizes among Brit girls - Dec 29, 2010
- Enhanced cleavage makes women more confident: Study - Mar 21, 2012
- Oz women's bust sizes have drastically increased in 5yrs - Apr 06, 2009
- Are you wearing the right bra? - Mar 09, 2011
- Kelly Clarkson releases 'What doesn't kill you' - Oct 06, 2011
- Now, shape-shifting bra made of NASA space foam! - Nov 26, 2010
- NASA's new 'smart' foam bra boosts your cleavage if you're 'hot'! - Nov 26, 2010
Tags: awareness campaign, boob, breast cancer awareness, brit, cleavage, coincide, daily express, elongate, fantasie bras, fitter, freya, guess, perfect breasts, realise, sabrina, selfridges, specialists, torso