Brangelina’s son taking pilot lessonsFebruary 7th, 2012 - 1:44 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Feb 7 (IANS) Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s son Maddox is taking pilot lessons.
Jolie and Pitt are biological parents to five-year-old Shiloh and three-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne. They have also adopted children Maddox, 10, Pax, eight, and Zahara, six.
“Our 10-year-old is taking pilot lessons,” showbizspy.com quoted Pitt as saying.
- Our kids not allowed to Google us: Pitt - Jan 30, 2012
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Brangelina take kids' help for wedding - Apr 19, 2012
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Homeless Brangelina! - Jun 02, 2012
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Angelina Jolie pregnant again? - Jan 19, 2012
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
Tags: angelina jolie, biological parents, brad pitt, brad pitt and angelina, brad pitt and angelina jolie, brangelina, hollywood, hollywood couple, maddox, pax, pilot lessons, pitt and angelina, pitt and angelina jolie, shiloh, twins, zahara