Brangelinas kids think their parents are dorksApril 17th, 2008 - 4:02 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Apr 17(ANI): They might be style icons for the whole world, but for Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitts kids they are the dorkiest people on the planet.
Jolie is convinced Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh will be stunned when they are old enough to appreciate their parents appeal.
I think our kids will look back on all of that as being really funny when they get older, because they think of us as being really dorky - in fact, the dorkiest people on the planet, Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
Meanwhile, the mum of four is making a movie The Changeling as a treat for her young sons.
The 33-year-old has taken on the role as a professional killer in the Clint Eastwood movie, to satisfy adopted Maddox and Pax’s juvenile blood lust - even though they will be far too young to watch the film in movie theatres.
“In the film I am an assassin, who trains assassins. The boys are very happy about it. It’s fun to do action movies when you have boys, she said. (ANI)
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Fatherhood made me passionate: Brad Pitt - Nov 15, 2011
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Brangelina take kids' help for wedding - Apr 19, 2012
- Our kids not allowed to Google us: Pitt - Jan 30, 2012
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Disciplinarian mum Jolie scolds Maddox for hitting Pax - Jul 27, 2010
- Kids thrilled over Brangelina's engagement - Apr 16, 2012
- Brangelina's twins - Knox and Vivienne Jolie-Pitt turn two today - Jul 13, 2010
- Jolie finds motherhood exhausting - Nov 30, 2010