Brangelina’s daughter Zahara ‘hates the cameras’November 14th, 2007 - 2:48 am ICT by admin
However, the actor reveals that his children - Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh - are now being affected by all the media attention.
“They have this view that anytime they go round the world there’s this sea of people with cameras. This is their idea of the world they live in,” Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
Pitt also admits that of all the kids, it’s Zahara who hates the attention the most.
“My two-year-old (Zahara) hates it. Hates the cameras. It’s a strange idea,” he said.
In the meantime, Pitt and Jolie are getting set to team up professional once again by donning the producer’s hat for a new series for HBO.
The series is set to revolve around the workings of an international aid organization and will tell the stories of humanitarian workers who risk their lives to help others.
Pitt and Jolie will serve as executive producers on the project. (ANI)
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Jolie not planning for more kids - Jun 05, 2011
- Jolie wants to raise kids as individuals - Dec 06, 2010
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Being mom has been a great surprise for Jolie - Jun 23, 2011
- Brangelina take kids' help for wedding - Apr 19, 2012
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie visit children's cancer centre - Jan 02, 2011
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Jolie and her kids 'sneak' out of their house to avoid paparazzi - Dec 18, 2010
Tags: aid organization, anytime, brangelina, cameras, executive producers, hbo, humanitarian workers, international aid, maddox, media attention, pax, pitt and jolie, reveals, shiloh, strange idea, target, zahara