Brangelina to star together again?February 28th, 2012 - 6:45 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Feb 28 (IANS) Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who were last seen sharing screen space in the 2005 movie “Mr and Mrs Smith”, are in talks to work together again.
According to showbizspy.com, Jolie revealed this while walking the red carpet of the Oscar ceremony Sunday.
“We’re talking about it. We have an idea,” said the 36-year-old.
However, the actress said it will not be a romantic comedy.
“We don’t know how funny we are. And you never know what you want to see an actual couple do. Sometimes it’s better if they’re not a couple.”
- Jolie prefers real world over glitz and glamour - Feb 15, 2012
- I feel safe growing old with Pitt: Jolie - Jun 29, 2010
- Jolie hates her engagement ring - May 04, 2012
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Kids will be better than me, feels Jolie - Jan 19, 2012
- Brad Pitt to produce biopic on Marilyn Monroe - Jun 05, 2012
- Pitt buys Jolie shooting range as wedding gift - Sep 04, 2012
- Jolie-Pitt marriage not soon - Aug 21, 2012
- Ex-husband Pitt congratulates Aniston on engagement - Aug 15, 2012
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- Kids thrilled over Brangelina's engagement - Apr 16, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston: Loveless Life Sans Brad Pitt - Nov 08, 2010
- Brad-Jolie may reunite on screen for historical - Jun 11, 2010
- Brangelina take kids' help for wedding - Apr 19, 2012
Tags: actress, angelina jolie, brad pitt, brad pitt and angelina, brad pitt and angelina jolie, brangelina, hollywood, hollywood couple, mr and mrs, mr and mrs smith, oscar ceremony, pitt and angelina, pitt and angelina jolie, red carpet, romantic comedy, screen space