Brangelina take twins out in publicJanuary 28th, 2009 - 11:37 am ICT by ANI
London, Jan 28(ANI): Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie gave first glimpse of their newborn twins in public as they touched down in Japan to promote their films.
Earlier, the star couple had introduced their twins Vivienne Marcheline and Knox Leon to the world through Hello magazine.
Knox was photographed matching dad with a trendy flat cap while Vivienne was dressed in a cream cashmere babygrow and cradled her mother in a body sling, reports the Sun.
Brangelinas other kids Pax Thien, Maddox, Shiloh and Zahara also accompanied their parents dressed in identical grey cord trousers and were also on their best behaviour as they walked beside them. (ANI)
- Jolie, Pitt twins make first public appearance in Japan - Jan 28, 2009
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie hunt for super-nanny, ready to pay up to $150,000 - Apr 22, 2011
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Shiloh wants to be a boy: Jolie - Jun 29, 2010
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Angelina Jolie promotes 'Moneyball' in Tokyo - Nov 09, 2011
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Brangelina enrol children for French lessons - Aug 18, 2010
- Jolie's mom leaves $100,000 each for three grandchildren - Jan 06, 2010
- Brangelina take kids' help for wedding - Apr 19, 2012
- Brangelina take twins for water taxi ride in Italy - Feb 17, 2010
Tags: angelina jolie, babygrow, best behaviour, brad pitt, brad pitt and angelina, brad pitt and angelina jolie, brangelina, cashmere, flat cap, hello magazine, jan 28, london jan, newborn twins, pax thien maddox, pitt and angelina, pitt and angelina jolie, shiloh, sling, star couple, zahara