Brangelina take kids’ help for weddingApril 19th, 2012 - 7:04 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 19 (IANS) Celebrity couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, who recently got engaged, are taking help from their six children to plan their wedding.
The couple have told friends they are leaving most decisions for their wedding to their six kids — Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 3.
“The fact is that Brad and Angelina are basically getting married for the kids, so they want them to be as involved as they possibly can be,” showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
“The kids are super excited about the wedding and are coming up with all sorts of ideas about where and when the big day should be. They’ve even been drawing dress designs and cakes and Angelina is actually taking some of the less whacky ones seriously,” the source added.
The couple confirmed their engagement April 14.
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Brangelina to wed at French retreat? - Apr 16, 2012
- Kids thrilled over Brangelina's engagement - Apr 16, 2012
- Our kids not allowed to Google us: Pitt - Jan 30, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Homeless Brangelina! - Jun 02, 2012
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
Tags: all sorts, angelina jolie, angelina jolie and brad, angelina jolie and brad pitt, april 14, brad and angelina, brad pitt, brangelina, cakes, celebrity couple, decisions, dress designs, jolie and brad pitt, maddox, pax, shiloh, twins, vivienne