Brangelina sued by former employeeMay 13th, 2011 - 4:05 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 13 (IANS) Hollywood star couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are being sued by a former employee whowas fired while on sick leave.
The unnamed woman worked as a bilingual secretary at their Miraval chateau in the South of France. She was dismissed by a manager at the estate while on sick leave on the grounds that her absence impacted the running of the property.
The woman is now seeking 80,000 euros in compensation for unfair dismissal.
“She has nothing against them personally and says she was always treated well. But they did not step in to prevent her being dismissed,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the woman’s lawyer Emmanuel Ludot as saying.
“Mr. Brad Pitt, who is also famous for his charity work and adoption of children, should understand that my client needs compensation as soon as possible, and that she’s not asking for millions, just a fair amount for unfair dismissal. We hope they will both be faithful to their reputation for humanitarian causes,” Ludot added.
- Brangelina to marry in a few months? - Jul 14, 2011
- Brangelina to marry in Britain - Jun 26, 2012
- Olive tree is Angie's Valentine Day gift for Brad - Feb 11, 2010
- Jolie buys Pitt a helicopter - May 15, 2012
- Brangelina to wed this weekend? - Aug 10, 2012
- I Still Find Brad To Be Sexy And Great. Says Angelina Jolie - Nov 13, 2010
- Brad Pitt oversees wedding plans - May 02, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie visit children's cancer centre - Jan 02, 2011
- Pitt to handpick wine for wedding - Aug 28, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Refugees improved Jolie's parenting skills - Oct 05, 2011
- Roberts offers to babysit Brangelina kids - Apr 22, 2012
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Pitt buys Jolie shooting range as wedding gift - Sep 04, 2012
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
Tags: absence, adoption of children, angelina jolie, bilingual secretary, brad pitt, brad pitt and angelina, brad pitt and angelina jolie, brangelina, charity work, emmanuel ludot, hollywood, hollywood star, humanitarian causes, lawyer, pitt and angelina, pitt and angelina jolie, reputation, south of france, star couple, unfair dismissal