Brangelina seeks therapist help for son?August 26th, 2011 - 2:09 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 26 (IANS) Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are reportedly seeking a therapist to help their oldest son Pax cope with aggressive behaviour.
The couple, who raise six children together, said to have found Pax bullying his siblings.
“He’s become something of a bully. He picks on Shiloh, and even his big brother, Maddox. He’s having a tough time getting along with his siblings,” showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
“He’s having a difficult time with the constant schedule changes and with the fact that people stare at him whenever he’s with his parents,” the source added.
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Brangelina take kids' help for wedding - Apr 19, 2012
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
- Our kids not allowed to Google us: Pitt - Jan 30, 2012
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- No laptops, Brad wants kids to play in dirt - Oct 29, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Brangelina get warm welcome from neighbours - May 17, 2012
- Pitt's parents moving in with him? - Feb 22, 2011
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Pitt wants more kids - Oct 23, 2011
Tags: aggressive behaviour, angelina jolie, big brother, brad pitt, brad pitt and angelina, brad pitt and angelina jolie, brangelina, bully, fact that people, hollywood, hollywood couple, maddox, parents, pax, pitt and angelina, pitt and angelina jolie, schedule changes, shiloh, siblings