Brangelina planning to adopt Ethiopian baby boy?June 19th, 2008 - 2:42 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, June19 (ANI): Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitts family will not be growing by two but three kids, if reports are to be believed.
According to OK! magazine, the couple, expecting twins in August, are also getting set to adopt an Ethiopian baby boy.
An insider tells the magazine that the couple have wanted an African boy for some time now, however, Jolies pregnancy put their plans out of gear, reports the Daily Telegraph.
“Angie and Brad have wanted an African boy for the last couple of years,” an insider tells OK!.
“They were initially going to have that adoption follow the addition of Pax last year, but that all changed when Angie got pregnant with twins last fall.”
If the couple are deciding to adopt, it will mean that they will become parents to seven kids.
They are already parents to four kids Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh. (ANI)
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Our kids not allowed to Google us: Pitt - Jan 30, 2012
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to adopt again ? - Nov 28, 2011
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie visit children's cancer centre - Jan 02, 2011
- Brangelina take kids' help for wedding - Apr 19, 2012
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- Brad Pitt enjoys mud fighting with kids - Dec 01, 2011
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
Tags: adoption, angelina jolie, angelina jolie and brad, angie and brad, baby boy, brad pitts, brangelina, daily telegraph, expecting twins, insider, june19, maddox, melbourne, ok magazine, pax, pitts family, pregnancy, shiloh, three kids, zahara