Brangelina plan midsummer partyJune 20th, 2012 - 6:16 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 20 (IANS) Celebrity couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have invited chef Jamie Oliver and actor George Clooney to a midsummer night party at their Surrey house.
The couple has also invited Oliver’s wife Jools Oliver and Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler to join them for the bash, reports thesun.co.uk.
“Brad and Angelina hold a midsummer party every year and always base the theme around a specific country because it’s a great learning opportunity for the kids.
“They’ve done Australia, Russia and Germany in the past, but as they’re living in London, they’ve really got into the spirit of things with the Jubilee and the Queen’s birthday,” a source said.
“It will be like a British fete, with all the traditional games and cream teas in the garden in the afternoon,” added the source.
- Brangelina to wed this weekend? - Aug 10, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Clooney goes public with rumoured girlfriend - Sep 12, 2011
- Pitt buys Jolie shooting range as wedding gift - Sep 04, 2012
- Jolie to gain weight for wedding - May 05, 2012
- Brangelina splurge 3,000 pounds at curry house - Jun 08, 2012
- Aniston, Clooney in same flight - Jun 29, 2012
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Jolie buys Pitt a helicopter - May 15, 2012
- Brangelina take kids' help for wedding - Apr 19, 2012
- Clooney introduces girlfriend to his parents - Sep 10, 2011
- Clooney, girlfriend suffer food poisoning - Jul 07, 2012
- Brangelina get warm welcome from neighbours - May 17, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie strengthen bonds through yoga - Dec 13, 2010
- Pitt busy planning wedding - Aug 05, 2012
Tags: actor george, angelina jolie, angelina jolie and brad, angelina jolie and brad pitt, brad and angelina, brad pitt, brangelina, celebrity couple, cream teas, george clooney, girlfriend stacy, jamie oliver, jolie and brad pitt, jubilee, living in london, midsummer night, midsummer party, spirit of things, thesun, traditional games