Brangelina inspired Christian Slater to do more goodJanuary 10th, 2008 - 3:30 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Jan 10 (ANI): American actor Christian Slater is said to have been inspired into increasing his involvement with charities by humanitarian couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.
The True Romance star has just recently completed filming a charity documentary Our Safari Diary in South Africa and he plans to echo the pair’s philanthropy with more community service.
“Charity work is a good thing for me to do, both emotionally and mentally,” Contactmusic reported him as telling British magazine Closer.
However the 38-year-old actor, who already has a son, 8-year-old Jaden and 6-year-old daughter Eliana, has no plans to follow in the couples footsteps of adopting a child from a poverty-stricken nation.
“Having been to Africa, I can understand how that sort of thing happens and I applaud Angelina and Brad for doing it,” he added. (ANI)
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Contribute $2 Million To South African Wildlife Reserve - Jan 04, 2011
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Cannabis turned Pitt into 'doughnut' - Jan 26, 2012
- Pitt wants more kids - Oct 23, 2011
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Longoria admires Jolie's charitable acts - Aug 15, 2012
- Brad Pitt to produce biopic on Marilyn Monroe - Jun 05, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Jolie praises Pitt as a 'real man' - Jun 01, 2011
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
Tags: adopting a child, american actor, angelina and brad, angelina jolie, angelina jolie and brad, angelina jolie and brad pitt, brad pitt, charities, charity work, christian slater, documentary, eliana, footsteps, jaden, jolie and brad pitt, philanthropy, poverty, safari, south africa, true romance