Brangelina go sex toys shopping in LondonNovember 18th, 2007 - 2:19 pm ICT by admin
London , Nov18 (ANI): Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have proved that their relationship is red-hot by going on a sex toys shopping outing.
The couple was recently spotted entering London s classy sex shop Coco De Mer.
According to sources, the Tomb Raider star, who was in the capital to promote her new movie, Beowulf, asked to be dropped off at the Covent Garden store, which is owned by the late Anita Roddick’s daughter, Sam.
They said that the couples visit to the shop was not accidental, as they specifically requested to be taken there.
“Brad and Angelina ordered a car to take them directly to the sex shop. It wasn’t as if they were walking around and just bumped into it. They specifically asked to go there, the Daily Mail quoted a source, as saying.
The pair left with a bag full of goodies after spending an hour inside the store. (ANI)
- Pitt, Jolie on vacation in France - Aug 28, 2012
- Jolie not planning for more kids - Jun 05, 2011
- Brad Pitt hopes that his ex Jennifer Aniston would forget him & move on with her life - Mar 15, 2010
- Jolie not adopting fourth child - Feb 15, 2011
- Brangelina plan midsummer party - Jun 20, 2012
- Brangelina buy 10 mn pounds house - May 03, 2012
- Brangelina splurge 3,000 pounds at curry house - Jun 08, 2012
- Brangelina to wed this weekend? - Aug 10, 2012
- Angelina Jolie to adopt child from Haiti - Jun 21, 2010
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Branjelina’s Christmas Shopping Spree At Namibia! - Dec 27, 2010
- Pitt buys ponies for kids, horse for Jolie - Sep 02, 2011
- Jolie-Pitt marriage not soon - Aug 21, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie busy planning daughter's birthday - May 20, 2010
- Brangelina enjoy day out with kids in New Orleans - Mar 21, 2011
Tags: beowulf, brad and angelina, brad pitt and angelina, brad pitt and angelina jolie, brangelina, classy sex, coco de mer, covent garden, daily mail, london london, pitt and angelinata roddick, raider star, sex shop, sex toys, shopping in london, specifically