Brangelina deny $200m pre-nup rumoursDecember 19th, 2008 - 1:30 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 19 (ANI): Hollywood couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have dismissed reports that they have signed a 200 million dollar pre-nuptial agreement.
Despite Star magazines report claiming the superstar couple had a mega-million-dollar deal in place before a planned walk down the aisle, a rep for Jolie said the report was false.
“There is no truth to any of these claims,” Usmagazine.com quoted the rep, as telling MomLogic.com.
Pitt recently admitted he would consider marrying Jolie “if we feel it’’s important to our kids.”
The couple has three adopted kids, Maddox, seven, Pax, four and Zahara, three, as well as three biological offspring Shiloh, two, and baby twins Knox and Vivienne. (ANI)
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Brangelina take kids' help for wedding - Apr 19, 2012
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Our kids not allowed to Google us: Pitt - Jan 30, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Homeless Brangelina! - Jun 02, 2012
- Pitt wants more kids - Oct 23, 2011
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
Tags: angelina jolie, angelina jolie and brad, angelina jolie and brad pitt, baby twins, brad pitt, brangelina, dollar deal, hollywood, hollywood couple, jolie and brad pitt, maddox, magazines, mega million, offspring, pax, pre nup, pre nuptial agreement, shiloh, walk down the aisle, zahara