Brangelina Awarded DamagesJuly 23rd, 2010 - 7:08 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
July 23, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): In recent news, the dashing Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie acknowledged an unrevealed quantity of damages this Thursday after they sued a UK based tabloid newspaper that had earlier printed news about their separation.
In the month of January, the News of the World, a UK based tabloid said that the couple were planning to part and had settled on the custody of their six children. They supposedly also had decided about the splitting up of their assets which stands at an estimated 205 million pounds or about 310 million US Dollars.
The couple strongly protested these rumors and also demanded a withdrawal of the story along with an apology.
Keith Schilling, the Solicitor-advocate told the London High Court, that News of the World acknowledged that each of the allegations was baseless, false, and invasive.
The newspaper has agreed to put out an apology and also pay the couple of the costs and damages. The couple wishes to put all that money in the charity the Jolie-Pitt Foundation.
– Sampurn Wire
- Pitt, Jolie win damages over 'false' split reports - Jul 22, 2010
- Tabloid Sued Over Brangelina Split Reports - Feb 09, 2010
- Brangelina sue Brit newspaper over divorce allegation - Feb 09, 2010
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie sue British paper over the split claims - Feb 09, 2010
- Brangelina win privacy damages - Jul 22, 2010
- Brangelina expected to settle privacy claim - Jul 22, 2010
- Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Buy Italian Villa Worth $40 Million - Jul 28, 2010
- Jolie, Pitt not adopting Haitian child - Feb 12, 2011
- Brangelina Accept Damages From Tabloid That Claimed Split - Jul 24, 2010
- Brangelina Never Take Glimpse Of Themselves In Tabloids - Aug 06, 2010
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie 'not splitting' - Jan 25, 2010
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Brangelina fork out $150k to promote adoption in U.S - Nov 23, 2010
- Roberts offers to babysit Brangelina kids - Apr 22, 2012
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt donate money to feed children in Somalia - Oct 10, 2011
Tags: advocate, allegations, angelina jolie, apology, brad pitt, brad pitt and angelina, brad pitt and angelina jolie, brangelina, damages, hollywood couple, jolie pitt foundation, london high court, month of january, news of the world, pitt and angelina, pitt and angelina jolie, recent news, schilling, solicitor, us dollars