‘Brand X’ set for second inningsJuly 31st, 2012 - 4:14 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 31 (IANS) It’s party time for British comedian Russell Brand as his stand up comedy show “Brand X” will have a second season. The deal is reportedly worth 125,000 pounds.
The executives of FX channel have revealed that they are giving another seven episodes of the programme to air in autumn, reports thesun.co.uk.
“Russell’s had a tough time of it in recent months but TV audiences still like watching him in the US,” a source said.
“He had already announced that he wanted to focus on comedy instead of films, so this will have come as welcome news to him,” the source added.
- Brand takes a dig at Perry - Jul 18, 2012
- Brand, Halliwell bond over yoga - Aug 29, 2012
- Brand wants to be a vicar - Jul 20, 2012
- Meditation makes Brand happier - Jun 21, 2012
- Brand dating Halliwell? - Aug 28, 2012
- Sheen bad influence on Brand? - Jun 09, 2012
- Rihanna supports heartbroken Perry - Jan 03, 2012
- Brand, Sheen have pet names for each other - Jun 30, 2012
- Perry shows her funny side to husband Brand - Mar 11, 2011
- Mel C unaware of Halliwell, Brand affair - Aug 31, 2012
- Russel, Katy to welcome New Year in India? - Nov 06, 2011
- Brand dating Katy Perry lookalike - Jun 14, 2012
- Russell Brand dating Mexican painter - Feb 19, 2012
- Brand gets new tattoo - Aug 07, 2012
- Cruise cooked dinner for Brand - Jun 04, 2012