Brand willing to shave his head to play ChurchillApril 22nd, 2011 - 7:12 am ICT by IANS
London, April 22 (IANS) Comedian Russell Brand is willing to shave his head if he gets to play Sir Winston Churchill in a film alongside wife Katy Perry.
Brand - who famously sports long, dark locks - is open to star in a movie as the bald former war-time British prime minister, as long as his wife is included, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Speaking at the European premiere of “Arthur”, the 35-year-old said he would shave his head if the right part came along.
“Depends who I’m playing… Winston Churchill? Alright! Me and Katy as Churchill and Churchill’s bodyguard. I’m up for it!” the 35-year-old said.
- Brand doing well after split - Apr 01, 2012
- Brand, Perry to sit on ornate wedding thrones - Oct 23, 2010
- Brand wants to be a loyal husband - Dec 10, 2010
- Marriage an emotional storm: Russell - Apr 06, 2011
- Love at first sight for Russell Brand - May 26, 2010
- Perry wants kids with Russell - Nov 12, 2011
- When Mirren caught Brand touching her innerwear - Oct 08, 2010
- Russell Brand wants to gatecrash royal wedding - Mar 25, 2011
- Brand wants to do film with wife Perry - Apr 22, 2011
- Russell Brand insists he didn't gift tiger to wife Katy Perry - Nov 12, 2010
- Russell Brand prefers gardening over sex after marriage - Mar 24, 2011
- Perry has no regrets in life - Jun 27, 2012
- Brand to marry in front of Presley's impersonator - May 26, 2010
- Meditation makes Brand happier - Jun 21, 2012
- Russell Brand files for divorce from Katy Perry - Dec 31, 2011