Brand wants to be a vicarJuly 20th, 2012 - 4:25 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 20 (IANS) British comedian Russell Brand reportedly wants to be a Vicar and conduct people’s weddings.
“Russell is genuinely interested in the idea of marrying a couple,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“Now he’s getting matey with Tom Cruise, his pals have been joking that he could do the honours at the star’s fourth wedding,” the source added.
Brand, 37, recently got a divorce from singer Katy Perry.
- Brand takes a dig at Perry - Jul 18, 2012
- Brand dating Halliwell? - Aug 28, 2012
- Brand's nightout with brunette - Feb 16, 2012
- Brand dating Katy Perry lookalike - Jun 14, 2012
- Perry, Mayer reconcile? - Sep 07, 2012
- Perry cuts Brand out of her life - Apr 23, 2012
- Rihanna supports heartbroken Perry - Jan 03, 2012
- Cruise cooked dinner for Brand - Jun 04, 2012
- Perry plans healing holiday - Jul 19, 2012
- Perry unfollows Brand on Twitter - Jan 22, 2012
- Brand dating Hasselhoff's ex - May 03, 2012
- John Mayer hooks up with Katy Perry - Jul 30, 2012
- Meditation makes Brand happier - Jun 21, 2012
- Russell Brand wants Japanese wedding - Apr 17, 2010
- Brand refused Perry's plea to save marriage - Jan 23, 2012