Brand to give Perry their $6.5 mn marital homeApril 3rd, 2012 - 7:14 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 3 (IANS) British comedian Russell Brand has agreed to give estranged wife Katy Perry their marital home as part of their divorce settlement.
The former couple bought the lavish mansion together in Los Angeles. However Brand, 36, who filed for divorce from Perry in December last year, is giving his share in the $6.5 mn property.
Brand filed a quitclaim deed, a legal document to transfer his stake in the property to Perry, here as part of their property settlement, reports Tmz.com.
- Perry, Brand reach divorce settlement - Feb 09, 2012
- Katy Perry sells New York apartment - May 01, 2012
- Brand refused Perry's plea to save marriage - Jan 23, 2012
- Perry wants Brand back - Apr 18, 2012
- Brand wants to be a vicar - Jul 20, 2012
- Katy, Russell divorce finalised - Jul 16, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes' lawyers discuss divorce pact - Jul 08, 2012
- Perry locks message for Brand in song - May 22, 2012
- Russell Brand unlikely to face charges over US airport fight - Nov 19, 2010
- Perry dated Mayer before Brand - Aug 15, 2012
- Brand's nightout with brunette - Feb 16, 2012
- Perry, Mayer reconcile? - Sep 07, 2012
- Meditation makes Brand happier - Jun 21, 2012
- Perry plans healing holiday - Jul 19, 2012
- Russell Brand still loves Katy - May 19, 2012