Brand, Perry to move to New York after marriage?June 19th, 2010 - 6:06 am ICT by IANS
London, June 19 (IANS) British comedian Russell Brand and singer Katy Perry are planning to shift to New York once they wed.
The couple were spotted house-hunting together and recently viewed a $9.89 million, four-bedroom condominium in Manhattan’s trendy SoHo district, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Perry and Brand are planning to exchange vows before the year end.
- Perry meditates to beat stress - Jul 05, 2012
- Perry's friends worried about her - Aug 14, 2012
- Russell Brand sports Indian henna tattoo - Oct 23, 2010
- Russell Brand files for divorce from Katy Perry - Dec 31, 2011
- Are Russell Brand and Katy Perry already married? - Jun 27, 2010
- Brand wants to be a vicar - Jul 20, 2012
- Katy Perry sells New York apartment - May 01, 2012
- Acting on Katy Perry's mind - Aug 07, 2012
- Brand's one-liner took Perry's heart away - Aug 06, 2010
- Katy Perry eyeing British citizenship - Sep 04, 2010
- Perry urges fans to avoid gossip - Jan 10, 2012
- Brand to open own yoga studio - Aug 04, 2012
- Russell Brand wants to win Oscar - Jun 23, 2010
- Katy to gift vintage car to Russell - Jun 01, 2010
- Russell Brand's girlfriend gushes about relationship - Mar 25, 2012