Brand helped me tame wild lifestyle: PerryAugust 15th, 2010 - 2:43 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 15 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry has revealed that her fiancée Russell Brand’s sobriety has helped her tame her wild lifestyle.
“I still love to go out with my friends and I still like Pinot Grigio (wine). But I’ve learnt from some of my hangovers and I don’t drink as much as I used to,” express.co.uk quoted her as saying.
“My last big night out was (California music festival) Coachella. I’m happy that Russell is sober because it’s had a good influence on me. It steers me in a more positive direction,” she added.
- Barrymore launches own wine brand - Feb 21, 2012
- Perry denies dating Ackroyd - Jul 07, 2012
- Perry has no regrets in life - Jun 27, 2012
- Katy Perry : Russel Brand Is "Man Of God" - Nov 06, 2010
- Perry grateful Brand free of heroin addiction - Jul 26, 2011
- Perry gets irritated if sleep deprived - Sep 11, 2010
- "Sheen and I aren't in the best place right now': Denise Richards - Apr 23, 2011
- I haven't tamed Brand: Katy Perry - Aug 11, 2010
- Katy Perry wants to be wooed - Aug 02, 2012
- Madonna inspires Katy Perry's 3D movie - Apr 09, 2012
- Katy Perry's 'Wide Awake' Video: Singer punches her Prince Charming - Jun 20, 2012
- Russell Brand is 'No.1 priority' for Katy Perry - Apr 09, 2011
- Perry to take break from showbiz - Jun 26, 2012
- How Russell Brand fell in love with Katy Perry - Sep 22, 2010
- Perry urges fans to avoid gossip - Jan 10, 2012