Brand, Halliwell bond over yogaAugust 29th, 2012 - 3:31 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 29 (IANS) British comedian Russell Brand and singer Geri Halliwell, who are rumoured to be dating each other, reportedly bonded big time while practising yoga.
Halliwell, 40, who has already released two yoga DVDs, finds a spiritual connect with Brand.
“Geri has said they have a spiritual connection through yoga and they practise ‘asana’ together,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“Russell is actually very good at just sitting still in silence. It is something that has acted as a bond for him and Geri as their relationship blossoms,” the source added.
The two got to know each other during the London Olympics closing ceremony.
- Brand dating Halliwell? - Aug 28, 2012
- Mel C unaware of Halliwell, Brand affair - Aug 31, 2012
- Perry, Mayer reconcile? - Sep 07, 2012
- Brand, Halliwell part ways? - Sep 04, 2012
- Brand, Sheen have pet names for each other - Jun 30, 2012
- Russell Brand dating Mexican painter - Feb 19, 2012
- Brand takes medical advise from Beckham - Aug 14, 2012
- 'Brand X' set for second innings - Jul 31, 2012
- Brand wants to be a vicar - Jul 20, 2012
- Cruise cooked dinner for Brand - Jun 04, 2012
- Brand dating Katy Perry lookalike - Jun 14, 2012
- Rihanna supports heartbroken Perry - Jan 03, 2012
- Spice Girls gear up for Royal reunion - Jan 29, 2012
- Victoria back with Spice Girls for musical launch - Jun 25, 2012
- Halliwell to marry Beckwith? - Dec 03, 2010
Tags: big time, blossoms, british comedian, comedian russell, dvds, geri halliwell, london olympics, olympics, olympics closing ceremony, relationship, russell brand, silence, spiritual connection, yoga