Brand gets spiritual with his Krishna guru ahead of his Indian nuptialsOctober 17th, 2010 - 1:58 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 17 (ANI): Comedian Russell Brand has apparently been seeking some spiritual guidance - and possibly wedding day advice - from his Krishna guru.
Brand, 35, who is engaged to marry Katy Perry, was pictured outside NPR - National Public Radio - in Los Angeles with Gaudiya Vaishnava guru Radhanath Swami, reports the Daily Mail.
The 49-year-old guru met up with Brand as he appeared on radio to talk about his book, The Journey Home: Autobiography of an American Swami, which has just been published as a paper back.
It certainly proved to be an interesting read for one man who was engrossed in the book as he, Radhanath Swami and Brand stood outside the station.
Radhanath Swami has been providing the star with spiritual guidance for the past two years. (ANI)
- Hinduism specialists discuss relevance of Bhagavad-Gita - Aug 05, 2010
- Perry plans healing holiday - Jul 19, 2012
- Perry wants Brand back - Apr 18, 2012
- Russell Brand dating again - Jan 27, 2012
- Russel, Katy to welcome New Year in India? - Nov 06, 2011
- Katy, Russell divorce finalised - Jul 16, 2012
- Brand wants to be a vicar - Jul 20, 2012
- Brand fears 'marriage will make 3rd tongue-in-cheek tell-all boring' - Oct 02, 2010
- Perry dated Mayer before Brand - Aug 15, 2012
- Rihanna supports heartbroken Perry - Jan 03, 2012
- Russell Brand's girlfriend gushes about relationship - Mar 25, 2012
- Meditation makes Brand happier - Jun 21, 2012
- Katy Perry : Russel Brand Is "Man Of God" - Nov 06, 2010
- Perry's friends worried about her - Aug 14, 2012
- Russell Brand says marriage to Katy Perry is 'ordinary' - Feb 14, 2011