Brand gets new tattooAugust 7th, 2012 - 2:11 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 7 (IANS) Actor Russell Brand has a new tattoo, which reads “Lord, make me a channel of thy peace”.
The British comedian, who split from his wife Katy Perry last year, moved around the streets here barefoot to reveal his latest inking, reports thesun.co.uk.
He sported a wild hairstyle, torn skinny jeans, a waistcoat and an embarrassment of bracelets and necklaces.
The religious passage, which is found in the Alcoholics Anonymous’ “Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions” book, is an adaptation from the Catholic Prayer of Saint Francis.
Brand showed off the new inking while sipping from two health drinks.
To remove any doubt surrounding the religious theme behind the new tattoo, the reference is accompanied by a cross.
This isn’t his first tattoo. He has decorated his body with a number of inkings.
- Brand wants to be a vicar - Jul 20, 2012
- Brand dating Katy Perry lookalike - Jun 14, 2012
- Meditation makes Brand happier - Jun 21, 2012
- Perry cuts Brand out of her life - Apr 23, 2012
- Brand takes a dig at Perry - Jul 18, 2012
- Rihanna supports heartbroken Perry - Jan 03, 2012
- Perry, Mayer reconcile? - Sep 07, 2012
- Brand's nightout with brunette - Feb 16, 2012
- Perry unfollows Brand on Twitter - Jan 22, 2012
- Brand dating Halliwell? - Aug 28, 2012
- Perry not ready to reveal all - Jun 25, 2012
- 'Brand X' set for second innings - Jul 31, 2012
- Perry shows her funny side to husband Brand - Mar 11, 2011
- Perry dating John Mayer - Jul 29, 2012
- Russell Brand dating Mexican painter - Feb 19, 2012
Tags: adaptation, alcoholics anonymous twelve steps, bracelets, british comedian, catholic prayer, doubt, embarrassment, health drinks, necklaces, new tattoo, peace, prayer of saint francis, religious theme, russell brand, skinny jeans, twelve steps and twelve traditions, waistcoat, wife katy