Brand feels responsibility towards PerryJuly 24th, 2012 - 4:24 am ICT by IANS
London, July 24 (IANS)Comedian Russell Brand feels a responsibility towards ex-wife Katy Perry and says he will always have feelings for the singer.
“It was right for as long as it was right and now it’s right that we are not together. I feel a responsibility to her. She’s living in Hollywood and I don’t want her to read things that make her think I have anything other than love for her. Because I don’t want her to be hurt,” contactmusic.com quoted Brand.
Brand married Perry October 2010 after dating for just a year and admits marriage is hard and takes a lot of work.
“It is really hard to be married to someone. So really the fact is, this is a person I love and I don’t want to hurt her,” he said.
- Brand wanted children with Perry - Jul 19, 2012
- Russell Brand still loves Katy - May 19, 2012
- Katy Perry finds comfort in ex-boyfriend - Feb 05, 2012
- Russell, Perry divorcing over baby issue? - Jan 02, 2012
- Katy Perry wants to have babies - Feb 09, 2011
- Brand still carries Perry's tattoo - Mar 31, 2012
- Russell Brand dating again - Jan 27, 2012
- Perry, Brand hope to start charity - Dec 24, 2010
- Perry wants Brand back - Apr 18, 2012
- Brand dating Katy Perry lookalike - Jun 14, 2012
- Perry not ready to reveal all - Jun 25, 2012
- Katy Perry turns to Hindu meditation - May 11, 2011
- Perry splits from Mayer? - Aug 24, 2012
- Brand, Halliwell part ways? - Sep 04, 2012
- Perry doesn't need a man to be happy - Jun 30, 2012