Brand doing well after splitApril 1st, 2012 - 4:39 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 1 (IANS) British comedian Russell Brand says he is “doing well” and is not affected by his split from singer Katy Perry. They wed in India in October 2010.
Brand filed for divorce in December 2011 after 14 months of marriage but he insists he is not holding on to any feelings of negativity.
The couple had tied the knot in a Hindu wedding ceremony.
“I’m doing well. I don’t have to let anything go. I don’t hold on to anything negative. It’s the same as zero-ness,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 36-year-old as saying.
“It’s not about letting it go. You can’t let go of something you don’t hold, you know. It’s meaningless, (and) much of our world is predicated on meaninglessness. And I don’t do that any more,” he added.
- Brand still carries Perry's tattoo - Mar 31, 2012
- Russell Brand still loves Katy - May 19, 2012
- Russell Brand loves being married - Nov 11, 2010
- Morrissey to sing at Katy Perry and Russell Brand's wedding - Jul 30, 2010
- Russell Brand files for divorce from Katy Perry - Dec 31, 2011
- When Mirren caught Brand touching her innerwear - Oct 08, 2010
- Brand feels responsibility towards Perry - Jul 24, 2012
- Perry not ready to reveal all - Jun 25, 2012
- No wedding gifts for Russell, Katy - Oct 05, 2010
- Perry has no regrets in life - Jun 27, 2012
- No nudity, says Katy Perry - Nov 06, 2010
- Brand to marry in front of Presley's impersonator - May 26, 2010
- Brand, Perry to sit on ornate wedding thrones - Oct 23, 2010
- Russell, Perry divorcing over baby issue? - Jan 02, 2012
- Katy Perry fears sweating on wedding day - Aug 21, 2010