Bradley Cooper denies dating Jennifer AnistonMay 18th, 2009 - 6:07 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 18 (ANI): American actor Bradley Cooper has put down rumours that he is having a romantic relationship with former ‘Friends’ star Jennifer Aniston.
Cooper, 34, who is soon to star in ‘The Hangover’ with Heather Graham, said that the rumours were untrue.
Even though the actor said that claims linking him to Aniston were rumours, his mother is very happy about it.
“I met her 3 times in my life,” People magazine quoted him as saying in Las Vegas on May 15 at a charity poker tournament at Caesars Palace.
“I’m very flattered.
“My mom loves it, but unfortunately it’s not true,” he added. (ANI)
- Bradley Cooper denies romance with Jennifer Aniston - May 17, 2009
- Cooper confirms third 'Hangover' movie - Dec 05, 2011
- Mel Gibson to star in 'Hangover-2' - Oct 20, 2010
- Bradley Cooper wax statue at Madame Tussauds - Jul 20, 2011
- Heather Graham returning to 'Hangover' franchise? - Aug 11, 2012
- Don't expect 'Hangover 3', says Ed Helms - Jan 28, 2011
- Rumors Thwarted, Bradley Cooper Is Not The New Brad Pitt For Jennifer Aniston - Jun 02, 2010
- Bradley Cooper speaks up on Jennifer Aniston - Jun 02, 2010
- Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Aniston not dating - Apr 22, 2011
- Cooper trying to woo Lopez? - Oct 21, 2011
- Heather Graham won't reprise her stripper role in 'The Hangover 2' - Oct 16, 2010
- Adam Levine flattered by Jennifer's crush - Apr 13, 2012
- Bradley Cooper Repudiates Gossip About His Alleged Romantic Association With Jennifer Aniston - Jun 02, 2010
- Heather Graham's idea of relaxing after filming 'The Hangover' - Jun 02, 2009
- Bradley Cooper happy with gay rumours - Jan 10, 2010
Tags: american actor, bradley cooper, caesars palace, charity poker, friends star, hangover, heather graham, jennifer aniston, las vegas, mom, people magazine, poker tournament, romantic relationship, star jennifer aniston