Brad wants to get married (Lead)January 27th, 2012 - 4:26 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Jan 27 (IANS) Actor Brad Pitt says he wants to get married to Angelina Jolie, his partner of six years, because it would mean a lot to their six children and also because he wants to “make that kind of commitment”.
The couple had previously insisted they wouldn’t tie the knot until gay marriage gets legal throughout the US, but the 48-year-old doesn’t think they can “hold out” until then, particularly as their six children are keen to see them wed, reports showbizspy.com.
“We made this declaration some time ago that we weren’t going to do it till everyone can. But I don’t think we’ll be able to hold out,” showbizspy.com quoted Pitt as saying.
“We’d actually like to, and it seems to mean more and more to our kids. It means so much to my kids, and they ask a lot. And it means something to me, too, to make that kind of commitment,” he added.
Jolie, 35 and Pitt are biological parents to Shiloh, five, and three-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne. They also have adopted children Maddox, 10, Pax, eight, and Zahara, six.
Jolie is reportedly expecting another child.
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Kids thrilled over Brangelina's engagement - Apr 16, 2012
- Our kids not allowed to Google us: Pitt - Jan 30, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Brangelina take kids' help for wedding - Apr 19, 2012
- Brad Pitt enjoys mud fighting with kids - Dec 01, 2011
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Homeless Brangelina! - Jun 02, 2012