Brad Pitt, the mayor?June 14th, 2009 - 12:23 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 14 (ANI): New Orleans might soon have the hottest person in the world as its mayor because people of the Louisiana city want Brad Pitt to join politics.
The people in New Orleans want Brad to run for elections because of his philanthropic nature, reports The Mirror.
The hunk along with lover Angelina Jolie made significant contribution, helping the city residents recover after Hurricane Katrina hit them in 2005.
Pitt had funded building eco houses for the destitute.
New Orleans resident Thomas Bayer said, “We need outside help getting the city fixed - Brad can get that done.” (ANI)
- Brad Pitt returns to Katrina-hit New Orleans - Aug 28, 2010
- As hurricane hits home, Bobby Jindal takes charge - Aug 29, 2012
- Bobby Jindal skips Republican convention as storm looms - Aug 28, 2012
- Brad Pitt to enter politics? - Jun 13, 2009
- Brangelina enjoy day out with kids in New Orleans - Mar 21, 2011
- Brad Pitt Visits New Orleans - Aug 29, 2010
- We are not ending our relationship: Jolie, Pitt - Feb 09, 2010
- Brad Pitt will be the narrator for Super Bowl film - Aug 30, 2010
- Brad Pitt New Orleans mayor? - Aug 14, 2009
- Brangelina 'gave over $6.8mn to charity in 2008' - Nov 24, 2009
- Brad Pitt thinks he won't make a good mayor - Aug 14, 2009
- Brangelina named 'World's Sexiest Film Stars' - Aug 12, 2010
- Over a million homes without power in storm-hit US states - Aug 31, 2012
- Brad Pitt returns to New Orleans on 5th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina - Aug 28, 2010
- Angelina Jolie pregnant again? - Jan 19, 2012