Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie?May 30th, 2011 - 3:00 am ICT by IANS
London, May 29 (IANS) Actor Brad Pitt says there are chances of him marrying girlfriend Angelina Jolie soon, as they are being pressurized by their children to do so.
Pitt - who raises Maddox, nine, Pax, seven, Zahara, six, and biological kids Shiloh, five, and two-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne with Jolie - admits that the children are putting pressure on the couple to tie the knot.
“The kids ask about marriage. It’s meaning more and more to them. So it’s something we’ve got to look at,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Pitt as saying.
Pitt, 47, started dating the 35-year-old actress in 2005 shortly after he split from first wife Jennifer Aniston.
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Jolie not planning for more kids - Jun 05, 2011
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Being mom has been a great surprise for Jolie - Jun 23, 2011
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Brad Pitt enjoys mud fighting with kids - Dec 01, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie visit children's cancer centre - Jan 02, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Jolie to front Louis Vuitton campaign - Apr 23, 2011
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Brangelina enrol children for French lessons - Aug 18, 2010