Brad Pitt says NO to nude scenesNovember 29th, 2007 - 4:42 pm ICT by admin
London, Nov 29 (ANI): Hollywood hunk Brad Pitt has pledged never to do nude scene in his films because he doesnt want his kids to see him naked onscreen.
The actor said he doesnt want to be embarrassed in front of his children, and is now planning to only make films that his family can watch.
I dont want to be embarrassed when my kids get old enough to see my films. I cant see any more nude scenes, The Sun quoted the actor, as saying.
The Babel star also admitted that he does not think he would act much longer.
I figure Ive got very few films left. Who knows how many Ill get to do now, so I want to do something Im interested in, the 43-year-old actor said.
Otherwise I dont want to bother. I think its a younger persons game, he added. (ANI)
- Hollywood actors shrugging off nudity? - Feb 18, 2010
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- Kids ask about marriage more and more: Brad Pitt (Lead, Changing intro) - Jul 30, 2011
- Kids ask about marriage more and more: Brad Pitt - Jul 30, 2011
- Fatherhood made me passionate: Brad Pitt - Nov 15, 2011
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
- Perfect life is a cliche: Jennifer Aniston - Jul 07, 2012
- Clooney praises Pitt - Feb 17, 2012
- Beckinsale refuses to go nude - Jul 26, 2012
- Charlie Day and Jennifer Aniston go nude in 'Horrible Bosses' - Sep 06, 2010
- Naked scenes get better with age: Helen Mirren - Oct 09, 2010
- Brad Pitt wants more time with kids - Nov 27, 2011
- Kids thrilled over Brangelina's engagement - Apr 16, 2012
- Our kids not allowed to Google us: Pitt - Jan 30, 2012
- Brad Pitt saves a woman on movie set - Aug 28, 2011