Brad Pitt said ‘yes’ to Quentin Tarantino’s film after overnight drinking sessionMay 21st, 2009 - 2:21 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 21 (ANI): It was an overnight drinking session with filmmaker Quentin Tarantino that made Brad Pitt agreed to do his new movie.
The ‘Troy’ actor plays the role of a Nazi bounty hunter in Tarantino’s ‘Inglourious Basterds’.
And speaking at the film’s Cannes Film Festival press conference on May 20, Pitt revealed that he and the famous director bonded during a late-night heavy drinking and smoking session.
“Quentin came to visit with the script… and all I know is we talked about it… the back story and we talked about movies until the wee hours of the night,” Contactmusic quoted Pitt as saying.
He further explained: “I got up the next morning and I saw five empty bottles of wine laying on the floor - five - and something that resembled a smoking apparatus - I don’t know what that was about. Apparently I agreed to do the movie because six weeks later I was in uniform.” (ANI)
- Brangelina photographed together after three months - May 21, 2009
- Foxx to replace Smith in 'Django Unchained'? - Jun 25, 2011
- 'Inglourious Basterds' co-star hints Brad Pitt's a heavy drinker - Jan 30, 2010
- Pitt brands Cruise's 'Inglourious Basterds' a 'ridiculous movie' - Aug 22, 2009
- Pitt calls Cruise's Nazi flick 'Ridiculous' - Aug 24, 2009
- Unforgettable villain steals 'Inglourious Basterds' - Aug 21, 2009
- Oscars 2010: Christoph Waltz - Best Supporting Actor Inglourious Basterds - Mar 08, 2010
- Quentin Tarantino, Brad Pitt stay away from pot while shooting - Feb 15, 2010
- Tarantino claims Pitt offered him hash - Aug 19, 2009
- Pitt's comment on 'Valkyrie' lost in translation - Aug 23, 2009
- Polanski, Tarantino win French Cesar awards - Feb 27, 2011
- Diane Kruger was strangled by Tarantino in 'Inglourious Basterds' - Jan 22, 2010
- Tarantino wants to cast Gaga in new film - May 13, 2011
- Inglourious Basterds rocks the box office - Sep 22, 2009
- Brangelina appear together at awards ceremony - Feb 02, 2010