Brad Pitt quits smoking for kidsNovember 1st, 2011 - 8:33 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 1 (IANS) Actor Brad Pitt has quit smoking after being caught out by two of his children.
The 47-year-old has reportedly been guilt-tripped into giving up the habit after he was spotted by daughters Zahara, six, and Shiloh, five, having a quick cigarette at the bottom of his garden in his rented home in Budapest.
“They followed him outside and caught him puffing away. They couldn’t believe it as he’s always said ’smoking’s bad for you’,” contactmusic.com quoted Pitt as saying.
- Cannabis turned Pitt into 'doughnut' - Jan 26, 2012
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Pitt's parents moving in with him? - Feb 22, 2011
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Brad Pitt wants more time with kids - Nov 27, 2011
- No laptops, Brad wants kids to play in dirt - Oct 29, 2011
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Brad Pitt supports gay marriage - Jul 08, 2011
- Lawrence gets star struck - Mar 15, 2012
- Are Brad, Angelina ready to tie the knot? - Apr 21, 2010
- Jolie wants to raise kids as individuals - Dec 06, 2010
- Jolie cherishes motherhood - Jan 31, 2012
- Pitt wants more kids - Oct 23, 2011