Brad Pitt: Our multiracial brood is bound by bloodJanuary 10th, 2009 - 2:01 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 10 (ANI): Brad Pitt might be raising six kids from four different countries, but the Hollywood star insists that they are bound by blood.
Pitt and partner Angelina Jolie, have biological three kids Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne, and three adopted Maddox, Zahara and Pax.
“It is chaos in moments but there is such joy in the house, The Sun quoted him as telling Total Film.
I look down and there is our boy from Vietnam, our daughter from Ethiopia, our girl born in Namibia and our son from Cambodia and they are brothers and sisters, man, they are blood,” he added.
And the couple still plans to adopt.
The Fight Club star insists that they have “not found any reason” to stop adopting. (ANI)
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Our kids not allowed to Google us: Pitt - Jan 30, 2012
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Brad Pitt enjoys mud fighting with kids - Dec 01, 2011
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Being mom has been a great surprise for Jolie - Jun 23, 2011
- Jolie not planning for more kids - Jun 05, 2011
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Brangelina take kids' help for wedding - Apr 19, 2012
Tags: angelina jolie, brad pitt, brood, brothers and sisters, cambodia, chaos, fight club, fight club star, hollywood, hollywood star, london jan, maddox, namibia, pax, shiloh, sun, three kids, vietnam, vivienne, zahara