Brad Pitt once caught strippers’ clothesFebruary 4th, 2012 - 3:49 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 4 (IANS) Hollywood’s star actor Brad Pitt has revealed that he once did an odd job of driving strippers to their gigs and then catching their peeled off clothes.
The Hollywood star said he was given the job to pick up the girls and take them to a party, where he had to watch show and catch their clothes to make sure people didn’t steal them, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I drove strippers, which was interesting. It was an odd job. There’s a place called the Job Factory where people listed odd jobs they needed for a little while and you’d go and sign up. It said, ‘Drive strippers.’ I said, ‘I got a car.’ My job was to go to the place and get the assignment, then go to the girl’s apartment, pick her up, and drive her to the party,” he told TV show “Inside the Actors Studio”.
“You’d then be responsible for playing the music, which was cassette then. Then you had to catch the clothes so the guys wouldn’t steal them as they came off. And then you had to try to collect the money at the end and get out of there alive. It was not always easy,” he added.
- Prince Harry, victim of a honey trap? - Aug 24, 2012
- How a British jazz-pop singer ended up being a stripper - Feb 26, 2010
- James Franco stole cologne bottles and sold them in junior high - Dec 06, 2010
- Ranbir sings live for Gurgaon fans - Sep 13, 2012
- Would you let an airline play matchmaker for you? (The Funny Side) - Jun 15, 2012
- Anne Hathaway likens Oscar hosting gig to appearing on 'SNL' in the buff - Dec 01, 2010
- Kristen Stewart 'offered stripper job' - Oct 20, 2010
- Brad Pitt may marry Angelina Jolie soon - Jan 26, 2012
- Johnny Depp says Brangelina handle paparazzi beautifully - Dec 19, 2010
- Jake Gyllenhaal wants to don director's hat - Mar 25, 2011
- Indian actors a recognizable force overseas: Big B - Sep 12, 2011
- Coca Cola wakes up Brad Pitt's kids - Feb 03, 2012
- Ben Affleck built panic room in his old house - Jul 23, 2010
- I don't have a boyfriend: Taylor Swift - Oct 20, 2011
- Cocaine was part of movie budgets, says Dennis Quaid - Apr 12, 2011