Brad Pitt kept his kids away from ‘Inglourious Basterds’ setsJune 9th, 2009 - 4:23 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, June 9 (ANI): The co-stars of Brad Pitt’s new movie ‘Inglourious Basterds’ were disappointed as they didn’t get to meet his kids.
Samm Levine has revealed that the cast and crew of the movie really wanted Pitt to get all his kids to work, but he only introduced them to eldest son Maddox, reports the China Daily.
“He brought Maddox one or two times because he’s the oldest. But everybody wanted him to bring the others, too. Everyone would always ask him, ‘Hey! When are you going to bring the kids?’ And he said, ‘It’s a World War II movie. What’s a good day to bring my kids to this set? I don’t think it would be right.’ So he had a point there,” Levine told E!
“And we were all pretty bummed about that, but we respected his reasoning. He’s a pretty responsible guy,” Levine added.
Pitt has adopted kids Maddox, seven, Pax, five, and four-year-old Zahara and has biological children Shiloh, three, and 10-month-old twins Knox and Vivienne with partner Angelina Jolie. (ANI)
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Pitt's parents moving in with him? - Feb 22, 2011
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Brad Pitt enjoys mud fighting with kids - Dec 01, 2011
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Our kids not allowed to Google us: Pitt - Jan 30, 2012
- Pitt wants more kids - Oct 23, 2011
Tags: angelina jolie, basterds, biological children, brad pitt, cast and crew, china daily, co stars, eldest son, guy levine, maddox, New Delhi, pax, responsible guy, shiloh, twins, vivienne, world war ii, zahara