Brad Pitt gets strict with kidsMarch 4th, 2012 - 4:35 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 4 (IANS) Actress Angelina Jolie has revealed that her partner Brad Pitt has become stricter with their six kids.
The Oscar-winning actress raises Maddox, 10, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, five, and three-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, together with Pitt. While Jolie said she has always been strict with the kids, Pitt has become more disciplined with kids, than he was before.
“I used to be the tougher parent but since the birth of the twins, Brad’s had to play bad cop more often. It also depends on which of the children we are talking about,” okmagazine.com quoted her as saying.
“Brad has always had this incredible bond with Mad, who’s very smart, and Brad loves teaching him about history and art and culture - it’s an amazing thing to watch them together. I think I’m a little closer to the girls, maybe, but he’s always making them laugh. The children are usually very well-behaved though,” she added.
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Jolie not planning for more kids - Jun 05, 2011
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Refugees improved Jolie's parenting skills - Oct 05, 2011
- I will never be as good as my mom: Joile - Nov 29, 2011
- No laptops, Brad wants kids to play in dirt - Oct 29, 2011
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Pitt's parenting woes - Nov 20, 2011
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011